Piano & Keyboard Lessons ...
All Ages - All Levels
Easy & Fun Method
In the convenience of your home or Ken's studio.
Available mornings and evenings in the northwest RI area,
including Johnston, North Providence, Smithfield,
Scituate, Glocester, and Foster.
Call Ken Testa at 401.487.4104
or use the contact form on this website.
Weddings • Rehearsal Dinners • Bridal Showers
Cocktail Hours • Holiday Parties • Corporate Events
Private Piano & Keyboard Lessons
There are many reasons for making music a part of everyone's life, especially today. Students taking music lessons now will determine the place
of music in America and the value society places on music tomorrow. Regardless of what these students ultimately choose as a profession, music
making will remain a part of their lives, whether it's listening to music, attending concerts or serving as leaders in arts associations, community organizations, and church music programs.
Why Should You Study Music?
- Hearing music stimulates the mind.
- Music instruction enhances abstract reasoning skills.
- Grade school students who took music lessons scored higher on cognitive development tests.
- In older people, music helps lower depression and decrease loneliness.
- Playing an instrument strengthens eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills.
- Music lessons teach discipline and dedication, and enable students to achieve goals.
Ken Testa is a professional pianist with over 30 years of experience. His services are available in the RI, MA and CT area
for live musical entertainment at weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, cocktail hours, holiday parties, corporate events,
and other special gatherings. He is also available for private piano lessons and keyboard lessons for all ages.